Hi there! Here’s a handy-dandy list of things you might want to know about ordering from me.
- Most, but not all, of my items are one of a kind [OOAK] and when they’re bought, that’s it. That being said, I might be able to make a similar item. If you see the ability to backorder on an item, that means that option is available!
- In regards to backorders, all Arcanity crystal necklaces will be unique. You may backorder a similar one, but every stone is different. I will do my best to replicate the original, but I’m working with Nature, and Nature likes uniqueness. Good news is that your necklace will be unique to you!
- Items purchased from me, either directly through me or via any other venue, are guaranteed to have been created by Three Ravens Studio, unless specified otherwise directly in the listing.
- On the website, I take Paypal and Square as payment options. You are able to use your debit or credit card via Paypal, if you prefer. I am also happy to create a Paypal or Square invoice to email to you directly instead of using the online checkout, if that fits your needs better.
- If you purchase in person, you may pay with cash or credit card via Square.
- If your order is being purchased and/or delivered in the State of Maryland, I have to charge you 6% sales tax. Sorry, that’s the law!
- On this website, all items excepting small items like buttons are shipped Priority mail in the US, to protect your delicate items. Outside of the US, I use First Class International. I use tracking numbers whenever possible. If you need a different option, let me know and we’ll work together.
- If you are unsatisfied with your purchase or it is damaged in transit, please send me an email and we’ll talk it out. I aim to keep my customers happy!
- Returns are not accepted once 14 days after receiving your item have passed. Please contact me immediately if you have a problem or issue.
Is there anything else you think I’ve missed? Please feel free to drop me an email and we’ll chat!