Clicking on listings below will take you to Etsy, where even more items are available. If you have questions, the Ordering FAQ in the menu above should answer them all! THANK YOU for visiting and shopping!
Currently stocked and available for purchase at Threeravens Fiber Studio in the lovely Hampden neighborhood of Baltimore, MD:
- whimsical and lovely crochet items from Free Range Fingers, based in Maiden NC
- handknit and finely crafted luxury knitwear from California Custom Crafts – seriously gorgeous!
- unique handcrafted wood buttons from Craftwich Creations, located in Bellevue WA.
- high quality, beautifully crafted drop spindles from Baltimore local Kate’s Cauldron
- gloriously hand-dyed, luxurious SILK spinner’s lap cloths from Charlotte NC-area fiber artist FibroFibers
- locally sourced, beautifully dyed fibers and mixed spinning packs from 222 Handspun, based out of Northern VA
- beautifully saturated colors of hand-dyed, luxury braided top from local stars Snallygaster Fibers
- incredibly soft and fine, colorful and fun braided wool top and whimsical mixed fiber bags from Spark Yarn + Fiber, located in Ames IA
- Fibery Tribbles mini-batts, and coming soon: an exclusive colorway of Kate’s exquisite punis from Gourmet Stash, another fine local fiberista from the Frederick MD area!
- 19 micron Merino wool top braids in vivid and gorgeous colors from Punk and Sparkle Fiber, of Fort Stewart, GA
- a growing selection of buttons: vintage, wooden, whimsical, ceramic – in various sizes and styles
- and of course, hand processed, hand dyed fiber, and hand carded batts from Threeravens, as well as our new OMG crochet hooks, Big-Ass knitting needles, entry-level drop spindles and more!
- COMING SOON: Babester Arts, based in Takoma Park, MD