Join master spinner, Patsy Zawistoski, as she teaches you an easy, ingenious method for analyzing commercial yarns and reproducing them with handspinning.
In this 84 minute video workshop, you’ll learn:
* Which millspun yarns you can or can’t reproduce with handspinning
* How to deconstruct a yarn to determine its twist and grist
* Simple tools for analyzing and recreating yarns
* Secrets of millspun yarns that you can apply to your handspinning
* How to reproduce a commercial worsted, one of the most useful and most challenging yarns to make
Handspinners today have a world of great knitting and crochet patterns and gorgeous fibers available to us, but bringing the two together can be a challenge. With Patsy’s simple yet scientific approach, you can make that yarn, the perfect one for the project you want to create.