Hi there! Here’s a handy-dandy list of things you might want to know about ordering from me.
- Most, but not all, of my fiber items are one of a kind [OOAK] and when they’re bought, that’s it. That being said, ask me! I might be able to make another.
- I sell online via Etsy, and also here on my website for certain items. On Etsy, you can pay via Paypal or Direct Checkout; here on my website, I take Paypal.
- If you purchase in the shop or at a craft show, you may pay with cash or credit card via Square. I’m not a fan of checks for reasons I’m sure you can understand.
- If your order is being purchased and/or delivered in the State of Maryland, I have to charge you 6% sales tax. Sorry, that’s the law!
- Items purchased from this site, either directly through me or via my Etsy shop, are guaranteed to have been created by Three Ravens Studio, unless specified otherwise directly in the listing.
- I use USPS First Class or Priority mail, depending on weight and cost. I use tracking numbers whenever possible. If you need a different option, let me know and we’ll work together.
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, please send me an email and we’ll talk it out. I aim to keep my customers happy!
Regarding SpinOlution Spinning Wheels:
Wheels and accessories are shipped directly from the SpinOlution headquarters on the US West Coast. Prices include shipping in the lower 48 states of the US unless specified. [generally, wheels include shipping, accessories do not.] All spinning wheels have a 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year limited warranty. If you are outside the US and would like to order a SpinOlution product, please contact me directly so that I can calculate accurate shipping for your order and then invoice you directly!
Is there anything else you think I’ve missed? Please feel free to drop me an email and we’ll chat!