Hi there! Here’s a handy-dandy list of things you might want to know about ordering from me.
- Most, but not all, of my fiber items are one of a kind [OOAK] and when they’re bought, that’s it. That being said, ask me! I might be able to make another.
- I sell online via Etsy. I accept Etsy Checkout services, and Paypal as payment through that site. Why? Because it’s secure, easy, and most people have an Etsy and/or a Paypal account. If for some reason you hate Etsy or Paypal, send me an email with your order and I can charge your card directly via Propay. No problem. 🙂
- If you purchase in the shop or at a craft show, you may pay with cash or credit card via Square or Propay, depending on what’s available for me to use. I’m not a fan of checks for reasons I’m sure you can understand.
- If your order is being purchased and/or delivered in the State of Maryland, I have to charge you 6% sales tax. Sorry, that’s the law!
- Items purchased from this site, either directly through me or via my Etsy shop, are guaranteed to have been created by Threeravens Fiber Studio, unless specified otherwise directly in the listing.
- I ship on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays; I use USPS Standard Post, First Class or Priority mail, depending on weight and cost. I use tracking numbers whenever possible. If you need a different option, let me know and we’ll work together.
- If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, please send me an email and we’ll talk it out. I aim to keep my customers happy!
Is there anything else you think I’ve missed? Please feel free to drop me an email and we’ll chat!